Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dark Vengence thoughts..

(Pic from Games-Workshop, all rights theirs)

So I went in with Slicksauce on a Dark Vengence box today, $30 for the Chaos side, which I thought would never happen, me succumb to the Chaos.... I am completely impressed with every model I got tonight, and am looking forward to getting my hands on a box to myself, not only for the pocket rulebook and more Chaos goodies, but also the Dark Angels goodies too!

Looking at the Cultists, the Chosen and the Helbrute from the Dark Vengence box, I got a better feel for which Legion I am leaning towards, at first I'll be running them vanilla, but all those models are SCREAMING at me to run them as an Alpha Legion!

So I have plenty on my 40K plate, finish my Stormtalon and now some Chaos!

Hopefully I'll have some progress and pictures by the end of the weekend!

-swooshfinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis