Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

GW 40K Chaos Codex and more goodies hit shelves today

So as many of you are aware, GW released it's first hardback codex for 40K, Chaos Marines. 


Here is a direct link to what hit the shelves today

I had a chance to sit down with a copy that happened to be left out on the counter at my FLGS and start working on a 1500 and 2000 point list on Friday, and was amazed at the improvements for Chaos Lords and some of the point-level adjustments that were made to make Chaos a codex that a lot of people at the FLGS are talking about again. 

I am already liking some of the synergies I found amongst the wargear, one combination that I liked is Black Mace and Dimensional Key...  but don't expect to see "Lash" lists, "Lash" didn't even make it into the codex (or at least thus far, I haven't seen it in there).

I am going to give my initial list a couple of go-rounds before making any serious purchases... luckily my 1500 point list doesn't require me to buy anything, just borrow a couple of models from some friends to get me going.

I'll keep you posted on how my lists evolve and fare, just keep an eye open here for future updates.

-swooshfinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis