Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Scary Eldar - my first thoughts at 1850

After reading through the new Eldar codex, I found some units that I thought were underpowered and overcosted, some units that were pretty good and balanced, and a few units that were just crazy-good. I played around with a few balanced lists, and although I think there are some gaping holes in the codex as a whole, I also believe that there are going to be some really good builds.  Here is a list that I think will be difficult to beat:

 Spiritseer

5 wraithguard - d-scythes, wave serpent with tl scatter lasers, tl shuriken cannon, holo fields
5 wraithguard - d-scythes, wave serpent with tl scatter lasers, tl shuriken cannon, holo fields
5 wraithguard - d-scythes, wave serpent with tl scatter lasers, tl shuriken cannon, holo fields
5 wraithguard - d-scythes, wave serpent with  tl scatter lasers,holo fields

Windrider Squad - shuriken cannon

Wraithknight

1845 if my maths are working.
Low model count, but unbelievably difficult to deal with.

One of the biggest issues is the fact that it will cost about $600 dollars to put together.  I think it is a one trick pony, but man, it is a vicious trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis