Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Painting Corner: New writer


What's up hobby gamers, Fiberglass Demon, and I'm the new blogger on the block. My schtick is painting tips and tricks. I'm no pro but I have been doing this a while and want to share the things that have made me better at this over the last nearly two decades. Coming soon will be articles that will showcase a different technique or trick I have found to be useful in advancing my own skills at this painting and modeling thing we do. Please bear with me as the computer guy in me is about three years old and not very good at it so things may take a while to take form but I promise to give you the most concise information I can and entertain along the way. In the meantime keep the brushes warm and the paint flowing. They won't paint themselves. OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis