Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Astra Militarum: Taurox Prime (Wheel Conversion)



Hey guys, back again with a long overdue hobby update. I just finished putting my Taurox together!
I decided to ditch the tracks for obvious reasons and went with a set of wheels from Wild West Exodus making it look like something like a monster truck. The turret weapons are interchangeable and won't need magnets. I left the back top unglued and still need to assemble the missile launcher. Also, the side mount weapons will need to be magnetized. I'm really trying to stretch the versatility of this one kit to cover all configurations. What do you guys think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis