Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Dystopian Wars: Large Landing Craft




Hi all, back again with an update for my Dystopian Wars forces. This time I tackled one of the bigger pieces available in the game!



This is the large landing craft which is available for any nation although I decided to attach the Prussian bridge since that is my primary army. The scale of this thing is huge and it can easily transport 2 Large tanks (think land battleships!) or 4 mediums or something like 10 or so small tanks. This definitely isn't a fighting vehicle but it does come with some limited defensive weaponry. This is the first in a fleet of landing craft I'll be painting up which will hopefully lead to some beach landing scenarios.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis