Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Imperial Knights: Custom Bases

Hi all, another quick update. Been busy on several fronts but my Knight army is slowly moving along. 3 built, 1 under construction. Base-coating nearly complete on two.  As the Knight army will receive a high level paint job I definitely did not want to neglect their bases either. I've been a fan of Dragonforge bases over the years and my guard army will soon be 100% based on those. I was really happy to see that they started offering knight-sized bases as well.  I've gotten these primed but will hold off until the first two knights are ready for their detail work. In the meantime, I will have to order two more of these to finish up the army. I can highly recommend these.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis