Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Dystopian Legions: Prussian APCs


Hello all, just a quick update on more Dystopian Legions minis I have painted up! Below are two finished APCs for my Prussians.




I have also been busy assembly stuff I picked up from GenCon - yes, still. There is a large Bolt Action German army nearing assembly completion and a growing Macedonian army for Hail Caesar. I am really loving Warlord Games' minis and games right now for historical gaming. On the 40K front, I have my Skitarii and Mechanicus now, although there is still a mountain of boxes to assemble there as well. I also have most of my Solar Auxilia finished, just working on tanks now. Whew, that is a lot of super glue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis