Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Imperial Guard: Armageddon Pattern Basilisk



Slick here again. Today I have an update for my imperial guard. I have been working on a bunch of my vehicles lately and the first one that is getting close to being finished is my Armageddon Pattern Basilisk. I decided to go with something similar to the German hinterhalt (ambush) cammo scheme. I really wanted to go all out on my armageddon pattern tanks and I added quite a bit of stowage which you can see in the pics below:


I used a spare tank figure from the baneblade kit to add a tank commander to the basilisk.

 More stowage on this side with a backpack and spare fuel cans.



Interior detail. Still needs some finishing touches in here.

I will be finishing up some small details and then adding weather details. Let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis