Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Imperial Guard: Sentinel 1


Slick here again, with another update for my Imperial Guard painting log. Today I have a work in progress sentinel to share with you guys. This one had been sitting unpainted for about a year in my case and with a recent painting competition at our local store as part of a 40K league, I decided to enter him in the dreadnought/monstrous creature category, as guard really do not have many choices in that area. Let's get into the pic:


I wanted to add a little bit of drama to the base and using a spare Ork I had laying around I decided to pose the sentinel stepping on the Ork's arm which was holding a big shoota. As with my other vehicles, I am using a specific cammo scheme.



The army symbol for my Imperial Guard

 The ork reaching over trying to yank out his gun
Got some lens flare for the pilot

Let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis