Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shroud Mages: Ripper Subs!



Slick here again with a hobby update. Today I have a pic of my Shroud Mages for Uncharted Seas which I am updating with the new sculpts. These are four of the fearsome Ripper Subs! These have been drybrushed with silver and then a wash of drakenhof nightshade applied to both the model and the water. I wanted to keep the water dark to go along with the Shroud Mages theme. The torpedo tubes in the front have been picked out with gold. I'm going to go back and add some detail to the engine areas on these. First though, I need to paint up the eight submerged markers for these guys. Comments welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis