Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hobby Update: Finecast Astorath



Hello all, Slick here with a review of a recent Finecast purchase. I picked up a Finecast Astorath recently and compared to the metal one I had I'm very impressed with the detail and ease of assembly on this one. There was quite a bit of flash and mold lines were kind of bad in parts but overall great quality and not too much prep work was involved.

Assembly was a breeze. No pinning necessary and ready to go in a few minutes. $20 ish is probably a bit high for something this size but so far I'm impressed with the Finecast. I've also picked up a Terminator librarian to replace an unopened metal one I had. No assembly yet but a quick inspection revealed no real flaws on the model. I'll be painting up this Astorath shortly.

What have your experiences been with Finecast?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis