Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Dystopian Legions: Prussian Tankette WIP


Slick here again with a long overdue update for Dystopian Legions.
I had a bit of time to spare so I decided to tackle one of the Prussian tankettes. For my vehicles I'm sticking to a gray paint scheme - fairly standard for the Prussians. The tankette has some great detail (like all of the Spartan stuff). It would be easier to get at some of the details had I painted the tracks separately, but they were such a pain to attach that I did not want to get any glue on the paint job. Next up will be some final highlights and then basing. Let me know what you think so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis