Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Knights: Paladin and Errant ready to rumble




Hey all, I've been working on my knight assembly and here is the first pair. I decided on going with the Knight Errant for the second kit. This will be it for now until I see if GW will bother adding the various variants (Lancer, Baron, Castellan, etc.) as additions to this codex or if the variants will be ForgeWorld produced. I have to again remark at how much fun these kits are to assemble! The movable arms and weapons are a great touch to these already impressive kits.

Next step is to get these guys primed up and then to start the painting process. I believe these guys will belong to House Raven.

What have your experiences with the Knights been so far? Have you played with/against them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis