Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hobby: Weapon Team bases for my Guard


Hey all, I'm back again with a quick hobby update. Today I'm going to talk a bit about basing so let's go!


In an earlier post I had displayed some of the third party resin bases I'm using to base my massive Guard army. While I have quite a few standard basses I wanted to order up a batch of bigger bases to start giving my weapon teams some love. I am sticking with Dragonforge Miniatures' bases for this entire army and thus far I'm not disappointed. I ordered up a set of 10 of these bases which will cover about 25% of my weapon teams. These are continuing the desert/trench war theme I'm trying to build for my army. Next step will be to get these cleaned up and primed. I'm looking forward to getting my weapon teams on these soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis