Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Knights: First one assembled!


Slick here again after a bit more work on the Knight. I just completed the build and I have to say I'm very happy with the entire assembly and the quality and detail of the kit. The movable arms and other parts are a great step up and one can only hope GW continues to add these extra levels to their big kits.

I decided to go with the battle cannon variant for this first one. I will probably go with the Knight Errant (melta) version for the second kit. I will post up some comparison pics so people can get an idea of where this guy fits in with all the other recent big kits. That new base is huge.  All the excitement over these Knights has me brewing up a few lists which I'll post up in my next article. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis