Indiana 40K Championship

Indiana 40K Championship

Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Eldar: Armorcast Revenant Titan



With all the excitement about Knights lately I was happy to come across a great auction for some of my favorite 40K models ever!

I'm talking about Armorcast Titans! I already own a Reaver and Warhound but I hadn't seen a Revenant in quite some time and this one was pristine. I managed to win the auction and this guy arrived today! I just love the character the old Armorcast titans have not to mention the great poseability without having to magnetize a thing. I'm going to get this guy prepped for painting in the next few days and then do a log as the painting progresses. This will become part of my Alaitoc force. What do you guys think about the Armorcast Titans? Would you take these or do you prefer Forgeworld?








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Custodes Imperialis